Interoperability Testing and Certification
- The ConCert by HIMSS program streamlines the certification of interoperability in health IT and helps you evaluate vendor claims, simplifying the task of selecting the right information systems for your organization.
- ConCert by HIMSS allows vendors to achieve cost-effective, interoperability certification for solutions that facilitate efficient, seamless data exchange, and demonstrate their commitment to advanced interoperability solutions to healthcare providers.
- To address the differing needs of the many users of health IT, ConCert by HIMSS™includes three unique programs.
- ConCert by HIMSS EHR™- for EHR systems that enable clinicians to share health information within and across care delivery communities, providing a simplified way for providers to send secure health information directly to trusted recipients, including patients, over the Internet. Supports both Query-based exchange and DIRECT exchange with the addition of the provider directory.
- ConCert by HIMSS HIE™- for health information exchange (HIE) vendor systems that enable clinicians to share health information within and across care delivery communities.
- ConCert by HIMSS HISP™- for health information services provider (HISP) systems with provider directory services that offer a simple way for providers to send secure health information directly to trusted recipients, including patients, over the internet.
- ICSA Labs, the testing and certification body chosen for this program, provides expert health IT analysts, and a proven testing and certification framework.
For more information about the ConCert by HIMSSTM Certification, please contact ICSA Labs at EHR@icsalabs.com.