1. Scope and Application.
2. Appropriate Use, Responsibility of Users, Moderation, and Indemnity by Users.
(2) Inappropriate Use. Other uses of the Website are not appropriate or permitted. Examples of inappropriate submissions include:
Note that these are examples that are provided to assist you in understanding how to use this Website, and are not an exhaustive list of all inappropriate submissions.
3. No ICSA Labs Viewpoints. Some of the individuals posting to the Website, including the moderators, are ICSA Labs employees. Comments or opinions expressed by ICSA Labs employees on the Website are their personal views and not necessarily those of ICSA Labs. The views expressed by outside contributors, including ICSA Labs contractors, whether in comments or in material linked from the Website, do not represent the views of ICSA Labs, its management or employees.
4. No ICSA Labs Warranties and No ICSA Labs Liability. THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE MADE AVAILABLE BY ICSA Labs ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES BY ICSA Labs OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY. ICSA Labs ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ICSA Labs SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, EXPENSES, CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, OR LAWSUITS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUCH CONTENT WHETHER BASED ON TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE.
6. Notice of Copyright Claims. If you believe that any content posted to this Website violates your copyright under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, please provide notice to Verizon’s Copyright Agent as described in Verizon’s Copyright Policy, available at http://www.verizonbusiness.com/terms/us/copyright/